Thursday, March 1, 2012

Extra Closet Space

****UPDATE*****
Once again please ignore my messy room! But look how cute the rack turned out!!!
  


This weekend I had Daddy help me with a project to work on making some more useable space in my closet. The answer was an extra hanging bar and a set of plastic drawers I can hide in the closet floor.

What you need:
  • Small piece of plywood
  • (4) wheels ( I used round ones that allow the rack to roll in all directions)
  • (2) long pipes for the sides (5' long, 1/2" diameter is what I used)
  • (1) short pipe for the top (2' long, 1/2" diameter is what I used)
  • (2) 1/2" 90 degree elbows
  • (2) 1/2" floor flanges
  • Screws
  • Screwdriver
  • Paint

Here is a picture of the finished product before paint. Please ignore the messy room.. I think it is going to work great!!

Happy Crafty
<3 Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment