Tuesday, March 13, 2012

The Spring Cleaning Challenge.


With such a beautiful day of 80 degree weather, birds singing, flowers blooming, and lots and lots of sunshine has me deep in the spring mood. Spring always puts people in a great mood just the general mood of students around me today is just so much nicer. Not that I can blame them for being done lately with the 5 straight days of rain here. But that great mood that spring brings is definitely not happening so much in my apartment. Problem? I think so!

Answer? Spring cleaning! Of course! So once this epiphany was reached the next plan was "now what?". I decided it was time to give myself a challenge to make my apartment/world feel fresh inviting and creative.

 So here is the challenge:

Challenge yourself to create, clean, organize, or remodel some aspect of your life/world around you everyday for 2 weeks. Seems simple enough. Right? You can do something as finish a project that has been just been hanging around for awhile waiting for you to complete it or reorganize a specific thing in your space.

My first challenge for myself is to tackle my not so organized makeup collection.

Here is a website with some really good ideas that real people have used to organize their makeup collection.
Here  is a very adorable vanity DIY that is pretty inexpensive and easy to make.

Always a good source of organization and definitely in love with this counter-top brush holder.


Happy Crafting
Katie <3

No comments:

Post a Comment