Saturday, December 17, 2011

Vanilla Brown Sugar Scrub

For the girls in my office this year I decided to make sugar scrub as Christmas presents.

What you need:
  • Granulated Sugar
  • Brown Sugar
  • Sunflower Oil
  • Vanilla Extract
First you mix 2 cups of Brown Sugar and 1 cup of Granulated Sugar. You have to make sure that you break up all of the lumps in the sugar.


Next add 1 cup of Sunflower Oil and 1 tablespoon of Vanilla Extract to the mix.


Make sure you mix it even and your DONE!!

I put mine in the same little jars I used for the homemade mod podge I made earlier in the week. They are 8oz jars and one batch of this filled 4 jars for the girls in my office.


Now to make them a little cuter!!

For the some cute little Christmas tags:
  • premade tags (Hobby Lobby $2 for a BIG pack)
  • scrapbook paper
  • brown ink pad
  • sharpie


Use the ink pad lightly on the edges to make the tag look aged and tie around jar. Ta-Da!!

Happy Crafting
<3 Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment