Friday, May 25, 2012

Well hello blog world..

I know it has definitely been awhile since I posted anything. But I really do have some good excuses. Over the last month I finished the semester (ONE MORE SEMESTER TO GRADUATE!!), my older brother graduated from Mississippi State University, my only male cousin graduated form Louisiana State University, I have been to 2 concerts and lastly I started a quilting class last Sunday that will last for eight weeks meeting every Sunday. During all of this I spent more that 2,000 MILES on the the road. CRAZINESS!!!

Here is some fun new info on make-up for you though:

I order a brush set last night from Coastal Scents after a lot of watching review. I am really picky on the brushes I use and the products I put on my face.

Looking through you tube there is definitely a lot of good reviews of the brush sets.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMy8Ztv1OAM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4706aMbj7pA&feature=related

my favorite source for makeup reviews as a lot on the company as well:
http://www.youtube.com/user/MakeupByTiffanyD/videos?query=coastal+scents

Another fun buy that just  happened today from Etsy is definitely going to make the Mini Me happy!

DIY Red Bow Hello Kitty Bling Bling Flatback Resin Cabochons Deco Kit / Set PD029

My phone is soon to look like Mini Mouse or Mou Mou in her words.

It is a make you own phone cover kit so this is going to interesting it has been a long time since I put rhinestones on anything.


Happy Crafty
Katie <3

No comments:

Post a Comment