Thursday, March 15, 2012

Tanglely Tangled Cords

Today's effort towards spring cleaning turned into an actually cleaning project. If you are anything like my apartment there are lots of things plugged into the entertainment system resulting in a mess of ugliness (tangled wires).

Solution?? Hmm..

I know twist ties!

Problem don't just have those laying around.

Next best choice?? Walmart bags!!

Buy cutting walmart bags into strips and twisting them you end up with a quite strong tie and it is completely disposable when it is time to move.











I know this looks like a mess still but I promise that when it is pushed back into its proper place it is a PERFECT SOLUTION.


And why yes that is my roommates Halloween pumpkin that she is still refilling on a regular basis... she really needs a candy jar.





Happy Crafting
Katie <3

No comments:

Post a Comment